We, as a prominent Supplier, bring forth GPS Navigator. It is manufactured using first-class raw material ensuring its durability and high performance. We leave no stone unturned to ensure that it matches the various parameters and standards set by the industry. It is available in different customized specifications as per the request of the customer.
- Equipped with parallel 32- channel combined GPS/Glonass engine, ready for SBAS differential corrections using WAAS, MTSAT and Egnos geostationary satellites plus RTCM-SC104 interface for DGPS beacon corrections
- Automatic dual GPS-Glonass mode reception for accurate, reliable navigational data in all geographical area, with automatic switchover to more reliable satellite system in the event of degradation in satellite geometry, signal strength, etc. Of either constellation
- A wealth of digital interfaces including RS-231C, RS-422 and NMEA I/O ports for a variety of onboard applications including AIS, ECDIS, navigation sounders, radars, sonar, etc.
- 5.7-inch daylight-viewing color TFT LCD display, backlit with white LED lamps for extra long service life
- Three text background colors for ease of nav. Data reading in all ambient lighting conditions
- Display modes include nav. Data page with LAT/LON, heading and speed, track plotter page, CDI and MOB pages.
- Single keystroke of devoted MOB key permanently stores the current position, automatically display the MOB page, thereby helping you navigate directly back to the site, easily and in shortest possible time.
- GPS/Glonass Receiver - 32 channels, L1 C/A code (GPS, 1575.42 MHz), L1 CT code (Glonass, 1592-1606 MHz)
- Differential Correction Sources - SBAS (WASS, MTSAT, EGNOS), RTCM-SC 104 Beacon (option*1)
- Positioning Accuracy*2 (CEP) - 2.5m (autonomous), 2m (SBAS). 1M (DGNSS); without S/A
- Data Update Rate; 10 Hz maximum
- Data Outputs (IEC 61162-1) - AAM, BOD, BEC, DTM, GBS, GGA, GNS, GSV, RMB, RMC, RTE, VTG, WPE, XTE, ZDA
- Display - 5.7 - TFT color LCD, LED-backlit, QVGA resolution
- Storage Capacity - 2,000 waypoints, 20 reversible routes (with 200 waypoints each)
- Digital Interface - RC-232C, 2XRS-422, I/O Data (NMEA)
- Power Requirements - 24 VDC (safely operates over 11- 40V range), approx, 8W
- Weight - Approx. 2 kg with bracket attached
- Environment - IEC 60945-2002 protected category, IPX 4 for display cabinet, exposed category for antenna
- Compass Safe Distances (with mounting bracket attached) - 0.6m (standard), 0.35m (steering)
- Major Compliant Standard - IMO Res. MSC.112 (73), A.694 (17), IEC 60945, RF Gov. Technical Reg. #620 (08/2010)
- Optional beacon receiver module and beacon antenna are required.
- Accuracy is subject to degradation due to USD0D civilian user policy and Russian Federation Space Agency Policy.
- Note - Specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Standard Equipment :
- (1 pc, each, except as specified) -
- DG-500 GPS/Glonass Navigator
- GA-660GW GPS/Glonass antenna with 15m cable
- Mounting bracket with 2 pcs. Clamping knobs
- Plugs -
- 4-pin plug (alarm output)
- 8- pin plug (NMEA I/O, 12V/200 am)
- Dsub-9 (RS-422 & RS-232C), 3 pcs
- Power supply cable, 3m, terminated in 3P plug
- Fuse (2A, mini type, slow-blow), 2 pcs.
- User's Manual